AROMATIC INFUSED GIN WITH CLOVE & CINNAMON
Neutral Flavor Gin ( Tangeuray, Gordon's or Bombay Sapphire )
750ml bottle of Tanqueray gin
1 cinnamon stick
2 star anise
1. Add all dry ingredients in a clean jar/bottle with all of the gin.
2. Close with the cover tightly and leave in a. cool dry place.
3. Shake bottle gently every day or every other day.
4. The color of the gin will turn a golden brown in 1 week. That's when you know it's ready to use. Leave longer for a more intense flavor and color. I have left mine for up to a month for a deep and spicy flavor.
5. Serve on ice with 2 parts gin and 1 part tonic water. Enjoy!